Do you want to illustrate your intelligence when playing Scrabble using the word “IQ”? Might you furthermore desire to avoid creating an idiot of yourself by playing the wrong word? That’s very understandable. Your friends might never permit you to neglect the irony of it. Is IQ a valid scrabble word? That is the vital query.
Is IQ a Scrabble word?
IQ is not a word in Scrabble. The governing rules of the game prohibit abbreviations. The Official Scrabble Players Handbook does not mention IQ. Although IQ is a word in the English lexicon, it is not a legal Scrabble word. On the other hand, QI is a legitimate Scrabble word worth 11 points.
The Definition of IQ
“IQ” is an abbreviation for “intelligence quotient.” An intelligence quotient is a numerical measure of someone’s intelligence compared to their peers. The application and method of assessing intelligence have evolved, but “IQ” is still the most commonly used term to characterise intellectual ranges.
Some examples of iq scrabble word used in a sentence
- The examination’s goal was to discover how IQ and memory recall are related.
- Emily’s high IQ made it easy for her to quickly grasp difficult math concepts.
- His excessive IQ was paired with creativity and the capability to clear up issues.
- Emma’s IQ made her one of the smartest human beings in her elegance.
- The IQ test showed that James was smarter than the average man or woman.
Some words that contain iq scrabble word in them