Is mi a scrabble word?
Yes, In Scrabble, ‘mi’ is valid and scores four points. The letter ‘M’ is worth three points, and ‘I’ is worth one point.
Mi may be a beneficial word to recognize in one’s Scrabble vocabulary despite its tiny length because of its versatility in creating longer words.
In order to maximise one’s game method and rating potential, it’s crucial to recognize the real worth and validity of each phrase, which includes Mi.
Definitions of MI in various dictionaries:
- an out-of-date British measurement of distance equal to six,080 toes (1,853.184 metres); this distance is 800 feet longer than a statute mile.
- a unique 1,852-metre size utilised in navigation that was formerly based totally on the length of a minute of an arc in latitude.
- The British authorities branch out in the areas of home safety and foreign counterintelligence.
- the British government enterprise in charge of inner protection and counterintelligence on British soil.
- a midwestern country inside the Great Lakes vicinity of North America.
- a length that is exactly 1609.344 metres, or 1,760 yards, or five,280 feet.
- the simplified phrase for the 0.33 (mediant) word of any main scale.
- additional cardiac tissue destruction brought on by a blood supply obstruction to the coronary heart muscle.
Some examples used in a sentence
- The instructor of the track consultation emphasised the need for knowledge of the median (MI) on a first-rate scale when strategizing.
- The well-known British intelligence agency MI5 is in charge of dealing with home security and counterintelligence abroad.
- The MI6 counterpart, which is more often than not concerned with inner security and counterintelligence, is totally based in British territory.
- The patient experienced a coronary heart assault, which tragically led to myocardial infarction (MI).
- In the past, a British mile (MI), which is equivalent to 6,080 feet or 1,853.184 metres, was longer than the current statute mile.
- Each nautical mile (MI), which is equal to at least 1,852 metres, is how the ship’s captain navigated the large ocean.
- Michigan (MI), a midwestern country within the United States famous for its Great Lakes, is a popular tourist destination.
- The race, which included a distance of 10 miles, or 16,093.44 metres (MI), became a real test of staying power.
Some words that contain MI in them
Words in the middle