Is zoot a scrabble word?
No, zoot is not the valid word in the scrabble dictionary but would be worth 13 points by itself.
Definitions for ZOOT in dictionary:
- a style of men’s clothing from the 1940s that was defined by a long, loose jacket with padded shoulders and high-waisted pants that taper down the legs.
- A man’s suit is made up of long pants and a jacket.
Some examples of zoot scrabble word in a sentence
- For his zoot, the tailor carefully measured him to make sure that both the pants and jacket would fit him perfectly.
- For the official event, he had to get a new zoot, so he went shopping for a classic black suit that fit well.
- Plenty of people in zoot suits were moving to the beat of the music in the jazz club.
- For the retro-themed party, he wore a sharp zoot suit with a wide-brimmed hat and shoes in two different colours.
Some words that contain zoot scrabble word in them