Welcome to WordResearcher! By using our Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use our Website.
Use of Website
You may use our Website for lawful purposes only. You may not use our Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation
- To engage in any conduct that is harmful, offensive, or disruptive to our Website or other users
- To upload, post, or transmit any material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable
- Intellectual Property
All content on our Website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of WordResearcher.com or our licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy, modify, distribute, or reproduce any content from our Website without our prior written consent.
You may submit comments, feedback, or other content (“User Contributions”) on our Website. By submitting User Contributions, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such User Contributions throughout the world in any media.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to your User Contributions
- Your User Contributions do not infringe any intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or other rights of any third party
- Your User Contributions are not defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable
- We reserve the right to remove any User Contributions from our Website for any reason, without notice to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless WordResearcher.com and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all claims, liabilities, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from your use of our Website or your User Contributions.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our Website is provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranties of any kind, express or implied. We do not warrant that our Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that our Website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall WordResearcher.com or its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, or suppliers be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from your use of our Website or your User Contributions, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of our state, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by posting the updated Terms on our Website and updating the “Effective Date” at the top of this page.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at [email@example.com].